Tuesday, September 8, 2015

TUESDAY TRIUMPH - ORGANIZATION in the Classroom

I ended today feeling very overwhelmed with what we do.  There isn't enough time, There isn't enough support...it is all so exhausting sometimes.  Then I sat down to check off my end of the day list....almost never ending.  On it I see that I am to write a Tuesday Triumph blog...this is my new thing.  A blog every day that is specific.  What do I have to be triumphant over today???

I look around my room...I think about my students and so many things come to mind.  That must be triumphant in itself, right?  Here is what I am going to celebrate today:  Organization.  Each year my organization get better.  This is what will get me through what I fear is going to be a challenging year!

I hope it inspires you in some way!

God Bless,

Rachel Johnson
Thrilled in Third









No comments:

Post a Comment