Thursday, September 17, 2015

FRIDAY FREEBIE!!!

This is the end to my third week of school, first week that has been a 5 day week.  Whew!  I am beat!  I am looking forward to the days in October/November when routines are in place and they know them well.  I think that freebies are fun, so this year, every Friday, I am going to post a freebie.  They will only be free that day, except for this one, which will always be free.  :)  YEAH!!  If this is something that you like, I'd love to hear the feedback!  I hope your routines are getting into the grove and you are ready to make it a fantastic year!!!


I love Kevin Henkes and his books, so I spend all September opening the year with him, Lilly, Chester, and all the great characters.  There are great lessons to be learned in these stories and the kids LOVE them too!

I hope you enjoy this opportunity to get your kiddos reading his books!  Click HERE for your Freebie!!




No comments:

Post a Comment